Careers at greentone
Building an empire takes talent. We’ re looking for people who will grow by our side. Is that you?
The security guard is responsible for controlling access to the site, facilities and restricted areas. He/she is responsible for protection against theft, vandalism, law enforcement or any other service of protection and application of security rules in accordance with the ACMPR (Regulations on access to cannabis for medical purposes). This position requires a security clearance from Health Canada.
- Monitor the premises by carrying out periodic patrols and examining the surveillance cameras and ensuring that each one is functional, and that visibility is not obstructed.
- Ensure compliance with established security procedures.
- Remote access control to the production site, by electronic system as well as the opening and closing of the barrier.
- Control access to the production site by visitors and suppliers and apply the regulations and procedures determined by Greentone.
- View reports, incident and daily reports including anomalies.
- Examine doors and windows to make sure they are properly locked, and check the condition of the exterior fence.
- Ensure that all registers are kept up to date and properly completed (Visitors, access cards, loan of keys, lost or stolen keys, lost/stolen objects and loan of portable radio).
- Find and report to authorities of any intrusions, fire hazards, anomalies in the operation of systems or the interruption of public utility services (electricity, heating, ventilation).
- Expel unwanted intruders and loiterers as needed.
- Always act in a professional manner and respect confidential information.
- 12 hours guaranteed only (Sunday to Monday, night), possibility of full-time.
- Have a valid security guard license (BSP).
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position is an asset.
- Ease with computers, must easily master the monitoring system (knowledge of Kantech Entrapass and Symphony is an asset).
- Demonstrate an excellent sense of thoroughness, rigor and a sense of organization.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Excellent communication skills with employees at all levels of the organization and visitors.
- Variable work schedule, day, evening and weekend shifts possible.
- Ability to work well under pressure and provide good customer service.
- Have an impeccable work ethic.
You must be over 21 years old to apply to this job.
- Support the Vice-President, Legal and Corporate Affairs in following up correspondence with Health Canada or any other regulatory authorities.
- Initiate the review and interpretation of contracts and other relevant documentation before their use, identify the risks and propose recommendations.
- Plan and prepare the activities of the corporate secretariat (preparation of meetings of boards of directors and committees, resolutions, etc.).
- Maintain registers and permits.
- Maintain the minutes of the company.
- Revise the documents as well as their transmission.
- Ensure the updating of legal agreements and/or documents.
- Write draft letters or agreements.
- Coordinate and manage the senior management agenda.
- Organize and coordinate events and meetings, including the preparation of all documents necessary for meetings and business trips.
- Maintain an efficient classification of paper and electronic files and ensure compliance with the established rules for document archiving.
- Answering phone calls, filing, distributing mail and other administrative tasks, if applicable.
- Perform the layout, correction and revision of various documents.
- Perform any other related tasks requested by the immediate superior or required by his duties.
- Have a Legal technical diploma or legal secretarial or equivalent academic training.
- Minimum two years of experience in a similar position.
- Expert knowledge of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Oral and written bilingualism (French-English), essential.
- Ability to work under pressure, in an environment where the pace of work is fast.
- Autonomy, thoroughness, ability to carry out several projects simultaneously, to establish priorities and take initiative.
- Use good judgment, discretion and special attention to confidential information.
- The ability to work within a team
You must be over 21 years old to apply to this job.
The IT Manager shall be responsible for providing Security System, ERP, and Administrative Network support as well as collaborate the Implementation of all systems required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the implementation and development of the ERP system, including the coordination of our ERP and QMS partners (Cannabis 365, Isolocity)
- Provide support to ensure proper implementation of the SOPs as required by the regulation
- Develop innovate network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs
- Monitor changing network technology and deliver a technology update to the executive team
- Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep company functional in the event of a crisis
- Information technology system implementation and management
- Ensure all operational needs from the different company department are answered
- Determine optimal solutions based on priority and business objectives
- Prepare training sessions for the internal users of the different systems including ERP, network and other systems
You must be over 21 to apply for this job.
Do you think you are the perfect candidate?