Social Media Policy
Our social media platforms are intended to be a safe place where consumers, future consumers, or community members can have open discussion, ask questions, and stay up-to-date on GREENTONE ENTERPRISES INC. (“Greentone”, “Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We encourage open discussion and dialogue but we request that posts or comments directed to Company and other users remain respectful and constructive at all times.
You may choose to share information on our Site via social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. This means that the information you share, with name and preferences, shall be visible to visitors of your personal pages. We advise you to carefully read the privacy policies of the social media parties, as these are applicable to the processing of your Personal Information by these parties.
Company makes certain commitments concerning how we interact with the public and each other, and these commitments apply to interactions that occur on social media platforms as well:
- Company will be transparent in every social media engagement.
- Company will respect copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity, and other third-party rights.
- Company will be responsible in our use of technology and will not knowingly align our Company with any organizations or websites that use excessive tracking software, adware, malware, or spyware.
- Company will reasonably monitor our behaviour in the social media space, establish appropriate protocols for establishing our social media presence, and keep appropriate records of our participation as dictated by law and/or industry best practices.
We cannot control any policies or terms of such third-party social networks. For example, sharing such Information with Facebook may require us to implement cookies in order to facilitate communication between our Sites and Facebook. That Information, shared through cookies, then becomes subject to Facebook’s Data Policy, located at www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy. As a result, we cannot be responsible for any use of your Information or content by a third-party social network, which you use at your own risk.
You agree that your Submission will not incorporate, encourage, or condone:
- Criminal activity or conduct that gives rise to civil liability;
- Any form of violence, hatred, or harassment;
- Any form of discrimination on any ground covered by human rights legislation, such as religion, race, colour, sexual orientation, disability, etc.
- Racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages;
- Aggressive, coarse, violent, obscene, or pornographic messages;
- Violations of any relevant laws, regulations, policy, guidelines, or industry standards, as determined by Company;
You also agree that your Submissions shall not:
- Contain Personal Information;
- Violate the intellectual property or privacy rights of any third-party person or non-person, whether living or dead;
- Put forward serious, unproven, or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations;
- Contain third-party materials without clear permission to share;
- Contain announcements from labour or political organizations;
- Be unintelligible or irrelevant;
- Be repetitive or spam;
- Promote the irresponsible consumption of cannabis;
- Encourage the consumption of cannabis by anyone under the legal consumption age.
- Promote engaging in any skilled or dangerous activity while or after consuming cannabis.
- Contain items that do not, in our opinion, add to the normal flow of the discussion;
Company reserves the right to delete or hide any Submission that it deems inappropriate based on this Social Media Policy.
In short, please be respectful and make sure that your comments are relevant to where they are posted. Individuals found to repeatedly violate the set terms may be blocked or have their content removed from our community pages. If you feel that the removal of your content, or the blocking of your access is unwarranted, please contact us.
We use best efforts to monitor our social media and strive to make it as pleasant as possible for all users. However, if you have an issue or concern you would like to discuss, we encourage you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 514-312-0199.